Triangle Clocks Meltdown Triangle Clocks Meltdown

Amazing!

k3ltr0n never ceases to amazes me with her avante-guard post modernist dregs into the realm of animation. Her style is unique, bubbly yet piercing to the core. It's inspiring, yet towering above the pinnacles of modern animation leaving the viewer in the very wake of it's awe dropping shadow.

In this flash, k3ltr0n plays heavily with the cubist era while playfully swaying through dramatic uses of blank space. Through the nothingness, we feel Triangle's confusion and fear. Such provocative and philosophical messages, will her viewers ever truly understand it? Maybe not but thus is the thing of those classics which we revel.

I am flattered to find myself in such a wonderfully illustrated work. Even if to be choked by my associate and Clock-brethren, TriangeClock. To be even noticed by such an artist is a wonderful gift.

On the Bridge 44 On the Bridge 44

I laugh, I cried, I died a little inside.

O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring.
But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red!
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

II.

O captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up! For you the flag is flung, for you the bugle trills:
For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths, for you the shores a-crowding:
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning.
Here Captain! dear father!
This arm beneath your head;
It is some dream that on the deck,
You've fallen cold and dead.

III.

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won!
Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!
But I with mournful tread,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

Pokémon Pussy Pounding Pokémon Pussy Pounding

Pokémon:

Pokémon is a media franchise owned by video game giant Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri around 1995. Originally released as a pair of interlinkable Game Boy role-playing video games, Pokémon has since become the second most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise in the world, falling only behind Nintendo's Mario series.

Bicuspid Bicuspid

Fantabulous

beep-boop-beep-boop-boop!

Down at the Atomic Bar Down at the Atomic Bar

Hahahaha!!

A brilliant rendition of Salvador Dali's finest artwork! Truly Picasso, Van Gogh and the artist formally known as Prince turned in there graves when this bitch mother of a flash was released!

Sbc does Asia Sbc does Asia

Love you long time!

The epoch of flashes from the Clock Crew.

PirateClock responds:

ME SO HORNY!

The Clocktone Genius The Clocktone Genius

You wild child.

Thieves, dirty tramp of a man - a tumultuous and blatant indignation towards the original artist.

You're a scoundrel and I should smite you and spit in your direction with full content - how you could not have discontent towards this trifle of a film I daresay I do not know.

Nevertheless, I will acquiesce towards voting the fifening of this flash merely for the factor that you have the last words of "Clock" in your name. Had not been brethren though I daresay I would plaster a zero across your dissonant flash and be gone with thee.

Beautiful flash Rupee, you swine.

Sincerely, Cadillac "Caddy" Clock. <3

RupeeClock responds:

Oh you. <3

Btw, surely I would be allowed to use it, if it was a free download on his site?

Clockcrew Time Trials 2 Clockcrew Time Trials 2

Cool, non?

Yeah that was the stuff right 'dere.

151515 151515

Run! Run!

Run! Run! Grey's got The Runs!

Oh Boy I love Clocks Oh Boy I love Clocks

Aw does the lil bitch wanna a lolly?

You can easily read the Clock Crew history and voila you would see that the Clock Crew of today is different in many ways from the Clock Crew of yesterday but than again that would take intelligence and obviously blind sided ignorance is your only claim to fame.

I love how it's always noobies who can't animate or draw worth there life flaming the Clock Crew.

CaptainDiv responds:

ur rite - the animation was shit - unlike some "artists", i don't waste lots of time drawing crappy clock shit